Monday 8 January 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy 2007 everyone! Seems like it's going to be a big change for us, and hopefully a good year for knitters everywhere. :-)

I've got myself hooked on making collars since I did the recent craft fair. I stocked up with sale yarn from Get Knitted and I'm now using up the last few skeins:


I've listed this one on my Etsy shop this evening.
This one will be going up on there soon.

I completely forgot to make any New Year's resolutions this year! I guess our forthcoming move is forcing the issue though; I'm clearing out a lot of my knitting pattern books and never-to-be-used yarns via ebay, and I really must use a good deal of my stash before I invest in more yarns.

I do have a couple of knitting-related intentions for when we get settled in our new home area:
1) To find or start a local knitting group in/around Truro
2) To locate any good craft fairs where I can have stalls every so often.

I still haven't got around to taking pics of the toe-up socks I'm knitting at the moment. Maybe next post..

1 comment:

Craftydramaqueen said...

Happy Hew Year and Good Luck with your relocation! The collars are cute.