Remember I said I had 3 FOs to show off? Well here's the second...
It's Sirdar pattern 8877 - which I've managed to lose. I never lose patterns. Good job it's finished.
It's knitted in Sirdar Just Bamboo, shade Driftwood. I have to say that when I bought the yarn (online) I didn't really expect it to be quite so grey.
I guess I was thing of the "wood" part more than the "drift"!
I do love this yarn though, despite having to oversew all the ends with sewing thread as it's so slippy.
I wasn't happy with the increases for the waist shaping as directed by the pattern instructions - they left big holes.
I did it my own way for the front, and they look better IMO. I also added more length as usual, and it's worked for me.
I attempted to try this on when it was half-seamed, and felt very unhappy that it seemed too small and showed up whatever underwear I had on at the time.
Thankfully now it's all done, it does fit as it's so drapey and stretchy, and the right colour underwear just blends right in.
I do love the hem and sleeve edgings - very pretty.
I think I will wear this after all!