Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hooked on garters

Candy garter - sweet!
Crochet always gets me in phases.

Currently I seem to be going through a garter phase - it's all I want to crochet, using pure silk yarn with lots of different bead and ribbon colourways!

Last weekend I enjoyed choosing more beads for them from GJ Beads in Truro - I love browsing around in there - so much choice!

We ended up talking about my hand-dyed Perran Yarns as one of the ladies from Truro Fabrics was in there too. A good shopping trip!
Something blue!


I'm currently waiting for my latest order of hand-dyed ribbons from the talented Abby and Ellie - they're always so lovely!

2 comments:

Loutul said...

Lovely garters - I love the bead work.

Dotty said...

Hi Steph- beautiful crochet and the variations look endless:) I have nominated you for the "Leibster award"-it is a bit of fun. You can read about it here

http://dottybluebird.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/liebster-blog-award-d.html