Friday 28 March 2014

Mollie Made picks for Mothers Day


For an annual event like Mother's Day it can be very easy to fall into the routine of flowers or chocolates as a gift each year, but it's so easy to find something a little different.

No matter what your budget, there are lots of gorgeous unique gifts and cards available worldwide from the talented designer-makers on Etsy.

I was thrilled to hear from fellow CraftBritannia team member Veedubz that my sugar cane scarf had been picked as one of the selections from Mollie Makes in their guest blog feature!

They selected some fantastic handmade gifts for that special lady in our lives.

I particularly like the Mother's Day card by TheRainbowInMyMind - so pretty and fresh.

I'm tempted to treat myself to the Bee-Friendly Wildflower Seed Mix by TheLondonBeeCompany!


Which are your favourites?

No comments: