Friday 21 July 2006

All in a day's relaxing

Phew - what a hot week! I'm not complaining though - we have air-conditioning in our office at work, and also a unit in our bedroom to ease the sleeping temperatures down a little. Other than the grass being the colour of parchment and almost the same texture - oh and needing to water my tomato plants 3 or 4 times a day - it's glorious. :-)

Today I've been busy relaxing at home, the highlights being:
9:30am - shop online at the
Next sale although the bedding I wanted has already gone - darn!
11am - do sale shopping in the city centre and have a relaxing pampering hour at the
hairdressers
12:30am - buy a bargain ball of Rowan 4-ply Soft for 50p as it doesn't have a ball band
9:30pm - wind more hand-dyed yarn into cakes ready for knitting up
10pm - finally get around to grafting the toe on my first
ribby sock

A pretty good day overall!

No comments: