Friday 14 September 2007

Legs Eleven

Yep, it's that day again - our wedding anniversary.

Eleven years today, and this time we're celebrating by strolling on our local beach together with out daughters, eating yummy locally-made ice-cream. :-)

We'd never have guessed that one in a million years.

While we're on the beach theme, here's my latest stash aquisition - a ball of Tofutsies!

It only seemed right, as it's made from 2.5% chitin which is fibre from crushed crab and shrimp shells.

I bought it from p2tog on ebay - thoroughly recommended.

This yarn feels so good (it also contain soy silk, superwash wool, and cotton) and the colours are really vibrant - I know I will be tempted to buy some of the other colourways too.

I feel a sock WIP coming on..

Here's Trinity in her current state. Can you tell what she's morphing in to?

Finally I have to admit to being VERY naughty and starting yet another new project. The "Just Bamboo" in Driftwood was calling to me and I couldn't resist. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary!

Do you find the bamboo yarn very slippery? I've only tried it once, and I could barely keep it on the needles! :) Once I got a hold of it, though, it did make a nice soft fabric.

blog-blethers said...

Hope you had a very special day on your anniversary!

Love your sock yarn and isn't p2tog a great online shop? I've bought several times from there.