It's done! I have finished the Spring Moss Jacket at last.
It had sat in a bag whispering mournfully at me for a while, and last night I finally got around to putting on the fastenings to finish it off.
I have to say I'm not keen on seaming moss stitch. If I did another moss stitch project (which I might) then I would try to make it completely seam-free.
I ended up using popper fasteners with buttons on top for show - the main reason being that I forgot to do the buttonholes while knitting the front!
I'm really pleased with it - and also that it was made entirely from my (almost vintage) stash of 500g of Rowan All Seasons Cotton.
Perfect for the spring.