Tuesday 25 January 2011

Create Crochet Team December Challenge

On Etsy I am part of the Create Crochet Team which runs regular challenges.

I took part recently in the December Challenge which had 3 categories: Winter Wearables, Decorations, and New Year's Gifts.

My entry was my Riverbed Crochet Graduated Colour Mat Duo (now sold!) into the Gifts category.

I was delighted to find out that my entry won 2nd place in that category!

The team blog is now featuring interviews with the winners of each category - thanks!

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Congrats on the second place win. Sounds like a great thing to be involved in!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the win!!!

- Lindsay

Erika Price said...

Well done! Love your mat design!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, adn love the mat design