In celebration of Valentine's Day have recently added a couple of special new pairs of fingerless mitts to my Etsy shop. I handknitted both in a supersoft and luxurious merino and cashmere blend yarn.
The first pair are adorned with a beautiful rose knitted in a gorgeous kid mohair and silk blend yarn. The rose is so soft you can hardly feel it, and light as a feather.
In the centre of the rose nestles a cluster of glass seed beads in shades of red.
The second pair are edged with the kid mohair and silk yarn in a ruffle, which is threaded with a matching organza red ribbon, tied in a double bow.
I think these have an almost Victorian period feel to them - beautiful!
I've also come across many beautiful Valentine gifts on Etsy - here are a few more of my favourites.
Top row, left to right:
- Rose Bloom - Genuine Leather Journal by Baghy
- Fashion Rose Leather Coin Purse/Evening Bag/Clutch/Wallet by RonaAccessory
- Mars. Silver and Enamel Cufflinks by CheekyLemur
Bottom row, left to right:
- Red Satin and Organza Singed Flower Brooch/Pin by Equivocate
- Wool Felt Heart Ornament Collection by stephaniemonroe
- cupidOo red bOwl set of 5 by atelierOKER