Thursday 10 March 2005

Picture This!

Well I promised pictures, so pictures we have! Please note they are of a raw knitting variety (i.e. unseamed and unblocked) so please avert your eyes if you feel you may find this offensive:


Lucy Back & Fronts!

Raw and racy. ;-) Also proof that the shaping instructions given a few days ago work beautifully. I'm a little concerned how much the fronts overlap, but they seem to be as called for in the pattern, so we'll see.


Lucy Sleeve 1

First sleeve completed without any additional help with the shaping. Aw, it's easy when you know how.


Lucy Sleeve 2

Modest beginnings for sleeve 2. Give me chance - there's plenty going on around here!


Lucy Stitch Detail

"Isn't she lovely... Isn't she wonderful...". Sorry. But I do so love my Lucy. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy looks just great! You've made me look at the mag. again...

Anonymous said...

What a beauty ! Now I'm even more anxious to get R37. Can't wait to see it finished.

Nilda
http://nildamesa.typepad.com/waltzing_knitilda