Thursday, 10 March 2005

Picture This!

Well I promised pictures, so pictures we have! Please note they are of a raw knitting variety (i.e. unseamed and unblocked) so please avert your eyes if you feel you may find this offensive:


Lucy Back & Fronts!

Raw and racy. ;-) Also proof that the shaping instructions given a few days ago work beautifully. I'm a little concerned how much the fronts overlap, but they seem to be as called for in the pattern, so we'll see.


Lucy Sleeve 1

First sleeve completed without any additional help with the shaping. Aw, it's easy when you know how.


Lucy Sleeve 2

Modest beginnings for sleeve 2. Give me chance - there's plenty going on around here!


Lucy Stitch Detail

"Isn't she lovely... Isn't she wonderful...". Sorry. But I do so love my Lucy. :-)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

and so you should, she's the same lovely pink as your blog!

Anita said...

Lucy looks just great! You've made me look at the mag. again...

Anonymous said...

What a beauty ! Now I'm even more anxious to get R37. Can't wait to see it finished.

Nilda
http://nildamesa.typepad.com/waltzing_knitilda