Wednesday 9 March 2005

Sleeve Island

No pics today, but some news on Lucy - she's racing along! I've finished the back and both fronts, and I'm about two thirds along the first sleeve. Apparently sleeve island is not the place to be, but as the sleeves are worked entirely in the lovely textured pattern, I'm really enjoying making them. I'll take some pics tomorrow for better lighting.

Looks like my heavy hints ("If you don't know what to get me, try this..") worked for Mother's Day! I'm awaiting delivery of the aforementioned Vogue Knitting Designer Knits book any day now, plus I got a box of yummy Galaxy chocs to go with it - I can't photograph those as they disappeared long ago. ;-)

The spiral scarf and furry fresco scarf were very well received by by MIL and mum I'm glad to report.

The next post will have pics, I promise. Back to sleeve island for me!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very cute tank top, especially accessorised with a gappy grin. Lucy is on my to do list. I'll be interested to see if you find it heavy to wear. Nice to meet another UK knitblogger!
Mary
http://thewoolpalace.typepad.com/blog/