Saturday 20 August 2005

1st Anniversary!

Today was the 1st anniversary of our Knit Chat group! I can't believe it's been going so long; the time has flown past. Just goes to show how much fun we all have there. ;-) Pictured are (clockwise from back right) Sarah Beth, Reg, Fiona, Fiona 2, and our lovely host Rose.

Some of our regulars missed out on this delicious anniversary cake that was supplied for us! Very tasty.

My Lacewing Bolero is coming along nicely, although the fronts have proved a little challenging to start. The right front is done and I've started the left front - and I had to begin both of them several times before I got the hang of which side was which for the pattern and the shaping. I'm just too tired. My youngest daughter seems to need far less sleep than the rest of us, no matter how much we do in the day to try to wear her out. Hopefully she'll sleep better when she starts full-time school in January. Until then I'll just have to be tired and knit carefully. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary of your knit group..how fun! That cake looks yummy :)

scarletprincess said...

So tired I completely forgot to post up the cake! Shame I was sitting in such an unfortunate angle!!!

Daisy said...

Happy anniversary to the group. Yummy looking cake! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, that cake looks delicious, sorry I missed it. Is it really a year since the group started?

Becky said...

mmmmm - that cake looks delicious - any left ?