Saturday 27 August 2005

We're off!

Well we're off on holiday tomorrow to (hopefully) sunny Tenby in South Wales. There are still piles of "stuff" everywhere, but I'm sure it'll all fit in the car tomorrow (fingers crossed). We're only going for a week, but we have to take toys for the girls too, plus clothes for all eventualitites weather-wise - well it is lovely Wales after all. ;-)

I'm taking my Textured Cardigan and the dreaded Sirdar Fizz scarf with me; hopefully there will be some progress made in the evenings. DH has just found out that there are some good surfing beaches close by, and the girls want to have a go at body-boarding too, so I don't think I'll be knitting on the beach.

See ya soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steph, looks as if you're starting to get the dreaded Spam comments.
Any way, hope you have a great holiday and the weather is kind to you.

Iris said...

Hope you have a lovely holiday and happy knitting!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday. I would love to visit Wales..I am sure it is lovely!