Sunday 6 February 2005

Astroturf in action


Youngest daughter wearing the newly finished Astroturf cardigan
What, another FO? Why yes! It's Astroturf - the cardigan knitted from 2 yarns together which makes it look like a lawn covered in flowers. :-) My youngest daughter loves it as you can see. Ah, one happy mom. :-)
On a more daunting note, I measured her 3 months ago and designed this cardigan using the next size up, but it still just fits her perfectly right now. Looks like it won't be worn for long; must be all that good food she's chomping through. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right, it does look like flowers bursting through the lawn, what a lovely phrase! She seems really happy with it too, very Springlike! Your yarn stash is very organised, I think I'll have to do something like that before I can't get into the spare room anymore!