Monday 9 May 2005

The Yarn Gallery - FAB!

OK I guess I'd better end the suspense about my purchase from The Yarn Gallery. I ordered last Wednesday evening, and received the yarn before I got out of bed on Saturday morning - thank you DH for greeting the postie in your bathrobe. ;-) The yarn is just wonderful, and a perfect subtle match for the Colinette Mercury in the "Dusk" colourway I had bought it to be partners with:


A lovely partnership!

The yarn is Flurry in the Woodland colourway. It's beautifully soft and
Paula very kindly immediately dyed an extra 100g for me to fulfil my order.


Flurry by name and flurry by nature!

Then there's the wonderous spiral scarf pin that I couldn't resist to go with this project.


What a beauty!

Lightweight, beautifully made, gorgeous packaging, and I can't wait to use it. If you're a close friend of mine look out - you may be receiving one of these for your birthday/Christmas present (but you can't have mine). ;-)
Fab service, Fab products, Fab company. I'll be back!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oooh i love that pin! and the colours you've chosen for the scarf look gorgeous. Flurry looks so soft! Really looking forward to seeing how it progresses.