Thursday 30 June 2005

Not really here

I didn't intend to post today, but it seems that Blogger have just added an image upload feature, so I had to try it out. I guess it works; fab! I think I've got the alignment a little muddled though as I was trying to "tweak" it afterwards. Bad move.

Here for your delectation is a pic of my fabulous package of Clover silk yarn as it arrived from HipKnits:
A box of heaven
Plus I admit to buying yarn for Christmas projects already. Well it was going for a great price on ebay; what more incentive does a girl need?! It's a taupe ladder yarn destined to be a shawl type affair for a relative:
Yes, Christmas projects already!
I wore my grape top for the first time today - and have to admit to chickening out and wearing a camisole underneath. I can't be having my daughter's (male) teacher or the butcher staring at my lingerie now can I?! ;-)
I've finished the fronts of my peachy bolero and started the sleeves today. That Linen Print knits up sooooo quickly! Pics soon...

2 comments:

scarletprincess said...

Wow! 'clover' is really beautiful! I'm still knitting with 'reef' and doing the front of the vest top. However... I HAD to start the book...dammit not only do I have loads of WIPs, I start a bloody book as well!
Glutton for punishment... except it's not punishment! more of a frustration- I need to become an octopus!
x

Anonymous said...

clover is such a lovely combination of colours. I've been knitting with some silk too and simply love it - happy knitting;)